Last night for dinner I made a Grilled Veggie CousCous Salad. It was delicious.
Ingredients:1 Box of couscous
1 Can of chick peas/Garbonzo beans
3 tbs Balsamic vinegar
2 tbs Olive oil
1 tsp Black Pepper
2 Bell Peppers-red,yellow,green-whatever you have.
2 Zucchini 2 Tomatoes
1. Cook the box of couscous. (I used trader joes brand.) Make it till its Lightly brown (about 5 min). Then put 1 3/4 cup water in. Let simmer until all the water was gone.
2. Grill the veggies. Cut the zucchini and peppers into big slices. Put a little olive oil on them. Grill for 10-15 min.
3. Combine in large bowl. Chopped tomatoes. Onion. Black pepper. Olive oil balsamic vinegar. And chick peas.
4. Take the couscous off the stove and put it into the mixture in your large bowl.
5. Finally, take the veggies off the grill and cut them into bite size pieces and mix them into the bowl.